- European Commission has issued the Commission Implementing Decision that Antroquinonol is designated as an orphan medicinal product for the indication of treating pancreatic cancer.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp.’s New Drug Hocena for treating of cancer and hyperlipidemia won National Innovation Award in Taiwan.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. won the Advance Queensland – Johnson & Johnson Innovation QuickFire Challenge Award with potential treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. was granted 3 orphan drug designations for the treatment of pancreatic cancer , acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and liver cancer by US FDA.
- Antroquinonol® acquired patent「Methods and compositions for treating cancer metastasis」, patent No. US 8,648,117 B2.
- Winner of the 3rd National Industrial Innovation Award by MOEA, R.O.C
- Winner of Top 10 Outstanding Enterprises & Winner of Top 10 Outstanding Innovation and Leadership at the 15th Golden Peak Awards
- Winner of Top 10 Outstanding Enterprise by OEMA, R.O.C
- Winner of Top 10 Outstanding Manager by OEMA, R.O.C
US Patents of Antroquinonol®
- Compounds from Antrodia camphorata (Patent No. US7,385,088)
- Liver Protection Compounds of the Cyclohexenone Type from Antrodia camphorata (Patent No. US7,456,225)
- Inhibition of Hepatitis B Virus by Cyclohexenone Compounds from Antrodia camphorata (Patent No. US7,411,003)
- Anti-Fatigue Cyclohexenone Compounds from Antrodia camphorata (Patent No. US7,468,392)
- Cyclohexenone Compounds from Antrodia camphorata to treat autoimmune diseases (Patent No. US7,501,454)
- Cyclohexenone Compounds from Antrodia camphorata and application thereof (Patent No. US7,342,137)
- National Health Food Certificate for liver protection issued by Department of Health, Taiwan. (License #00124)
- National Biotechnology and Medical Care Quality Award and the Silver Prize, Taiwan.
- National Innovation Award in the Innovative Technology Category for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry, Taiwan.
- Symbol of National Quality in Health Food Category by Institute for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry, Taiwan