Golden Biotechnology Co., Ltd of Taiwan is a drug development oriented biotechnology company that was founded in 2002. With the world’s leading drug screening platform GBC is able to rapidly screen the effectiveness of components along with the help of domestic and foreign top medical scientists to create the best team of both worlds.
- GoldenBiotech’s Antroquinonol Completed Phase 1 Trial and Started Phase 2 for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer as First Line Treatment.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. received IND approval from US FDA to perform a new Phase 2 clinical trial for first diagnosed as Stage 4 Non-small –cell lung cancer patients to use Antroquinonol(Hocena) as first line treatment combined with paclitaxel + platinum-based chemotherapy drugs.
- GoldenBiotech Antroquinonol Phase 2 NSCLC Clinical Study Presents
Brilliant Results in ASCO Meeting.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Starts Phase 2 Trial for Efficacy of Antroquinonol in AML after Russian MOH Approval.
- GoldenBiotech received patent approval by Japan and Korea for “Methods and Compositions for Treating Leukemia”.
- GoldenBiotech received approval of ” Functional Indication Food” by Japanese government for lowering cholesterol.
- GoldenBiotech received TFDA approved to export investigation drugs in lung carcer indication used for application by Right to Try access in USA.
- GoldenBiotech received patent approval by European patent agency for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia(BPH) application.
- GoldenBiotech received patent approval from China (CNIPA) for treatment of fatty liver disease and neurodegenerative diseases.
- GoldenBiotech received patent approval from US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for”METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR TREATING KIDNEY DISORDERS”.
- GoldenBiotech received patent approval from Japan Patent Office for treatment of leukemia.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Met Targets in unblinding of a Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Antroquinonol for Hypercholesterolemia and Hyperlipidemia.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. was Granted the Patent for Treating Fatty Liver Diseases by the European Patent Office.
- GoldenBiotech received patent approval from Australian Patent Office (AUP) for the treatment of leukemia.
- GoldenBiotech received patent approval for fatty liver treatment from European Patent Office.
- GoldenBiotech received approval from TFDA to perform Phase 2 clinical trial of atopic dermatitis treatment.
- GoldenBiotech received award in corporate social responsibility , the CSR2019 ABOUT CHARITY FESTIVAL OF CHINESE.
- GoldenBiotech received approval from TFDA to perform Phase 2 clinical trial of Hepatitis B virus(HBV) treatment.
- GoldenBiotech was certified PIC / S GMP by Taiwan FDA for its pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
- GoldenBiotech received approval from Korean FDA to perform Phase 1/ 2 clinical trial of pancreatic cancer treatment.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Receives US Patent Approval for Treating Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Acquires Japanese Patent for Treating Arteriosclerosis Disease.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Completed Registration in ClinicalTrials of NIH for its New Drug Clinical Trial in treatment of Pancreatic Cancer.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Awarded USP GMP Audit Certificate and Meets GMP Requirement in ICH-GMP for API.
- Golden Biotechnology works with Queensland QUT on Alzheimer’s cure.
- FDA Grants a Clinical Trial of Antroquinonol in combination with standard Nab-paclitaxel plus Gemcitabine as First-Line Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp.’s New Drug Hocena for treating of cancer and hyperlipidemia won National Innovation Award in Taiwan.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. won the Advance Queensland – Johnson & Johnson Innovation QuickFire Challenge Award with potential treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. was granted 3 orphan drug designations for the treatment of pancreatic cancer , acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and liver cancer by US FDA.
- Antroquinonol®( trademark Hocena ®) on Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Phase II clinical trial starts in US and Taiwan.
- Antroquinonol® acquired US patent「Methods and compositions for treating cancer metastasis」，patent No. US 8,648,117 B2，with a total of 9 US patents.
- Antroquinonol®( trademark Hocena ®) passed Phase I clinical trial, and has been approved of Phase II clinical trial on Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) by US FDA.
- Winner of Top Enterprise 2012 and Winner of Top 10 Outstanding Manager by OEMA, ROC.
- Golden Biotechnology Japan was established; Golden Biotechnology Corporation(Beijing) was established.
- Launched Rasle, concentrated Antrodia camphorata. Antroquinonol® had been used in clinical trials by FDA IND administrated plan. Passed the human clinical trials of new drugs in Taiwan and United States
- Acquired three certified patents (United States, Korea and New Zealand). Completed the pre-clinical testing, and applied for clinical trials to constantly expanding into new drug development
- Completed toxicological studies (in vitro & in vivo). Acquired 9 certified patents (United States, Taiwan, Singapore, England and Germany). Awarded the National Health Food Certificate issued by Department of Health, Taiwan. Awarded the 2008 National Biotechnology and Medical Care Quality Award and the Silver Prize, Taiwan
- The first company obtained the functional food license from the Department of Health in Taiwan (License #00124) for liver protection on our product – GDAC. Awarded the 2007 Symbol of National Quality in Health Food Category by Institute for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry, Taiwan. Awarded the 2007 National innovation award in the Innovative Technology Category for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry, Taiwan
- Successfully utilized the patented solid state fermentation process to cultivate Antrodia camphorata. The major component Antroquinonol® was first identified in the extract of Antrodia camphorata and produced as a natural compound for cancer adjuvent therapies
- Identified key bioactive compounds from Antrodia camphorata
- Extracted and analyzed the nutritional ingredients from native herbs. Constructed a database and explored the unique components. Cultivated the fresh body of Antrodia camphorata
- Successfully installed three unique screening platforms for prostate cancer, breast cancer and cardiovascular disease. Established three databanks – Fermentation Databank, Natural Product Collection Databank, and Chemical Databank
- Golden Biotechnology was founded in September