- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Starts Phase 2 Trial for Efficacy of Antroquinonol in AML after Russian MOH Approval
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. was Granted the Patent for Treating Fatty Liver Diseases by the European Patent Office
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Met Targets in Clinical Trial of Antroquinonol for Hypercholesterolemia and Hyperlipidemia
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Receives US Patent Approval for Treating Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Acquires Japanese Patent for Treating Arteriosclerosis Disease
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Completed Registration in ClinicalTrials of NIH for its New Drug Clinical Trial in treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. Awarded USP GMP Audit Certificate and Meets GMP Requirement in ICH-GMP for API
- Golden Biotechnology works with Queensland QUT on Alzheimer’s cure
- FDA Grants a Clinical Trial of Antroquinonol in combination with standard Nab-paclitaxel plus Gemcitabine as First-Line Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer
- European Commission has granted Antroquinonol orphan medicinal product designation for treatment of pancreatic cancer.
- Golden Biotechnology Corp. News : New Drug Hocena for treating of cancer and hyperlipidemia won National Innovation Award in Taiwan.
- Golden Biotechnology wins worldwide contest for potential treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Golden Biotechnology Hocena Surpassed Expectations on NSCLC Phase II /Stage 1 Trial
- GoldenBiotech’s research shows Antroquinonol modulates the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease.
- GoldenBiotech’s New Drug GHHCC was Granted Orphan Drug Designation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma by FDA
- Golden Biotechnology Antroquinonol Granted Orphan Drug Designation by USFDA for Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Golden Biotechnology Antroquinonol Granted Orphan Drug Designation by USFDA for Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- GoldenBiotech’s new cancer drug Hocena® has been awarded the “Research and Development Innovation Award” in Taipei Biotech Awards 2014.
- Lung cancer drug approved for phase two clinical trials